The suit is preowned and appears to be in excellent condition and stored properly. I can not see any blemishes. The skirt top elastic appears to be stretched but that is a easy fix. Notice the jacket is a size Medium and the skirt a large. The lady had additional sequins and threads attached to the tags. Appears to have very little wear. A wonderful example of the 80s complete with shoulder pads. Oh the Dynasty Days of true elegance. Some of us refuse to give it up. Could be worn to weddings, cruises, operas, theater, musicals and more. What's your occasion for this? When I ship I will wrap extra carefully with the sequins. Wonderful craftsmanship. The jacket is 30" long and the sleeves are 22" underarm to underarm is 20". The skirt is 24" long and 17" across. Any questions just ask.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies and advertisers. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Third party cookies
o I do not always have control over how long the cookies are saved from non-affiliated companies.
• Social Media cookies
o I use social media and social networking services to advance my product. These applications require the use of third party service providers. Notably, I have a Facebook page, Pinterest, and Instagram.
o The Facebook page is administered by Facebook, in accordance with Facebook's Data Policy available here,and is accessible by Facebook users who have already consented to Facebook's Data Policy. I do not export information on my followers from the Facebook platform.
o I use direct messaging over social media on occasion, when individuals and organizations contact me on Facebook and Instagram by leaving messages in my Inbox. I will delete any information as requested by any individual who has reached out to me.
• Third Party Disclosure
o I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. As mentioned above, this does not include Etsy so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also release your information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce my store policies, or protect my or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
• Third party links
o Occasionally, at my discretion, I may include or offer third party products or services on my store. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of my shop and welcome any feedback about these sites:
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
I use Google AdWords for my Etsy page for advertising purposes.
I use Facebook’s advertising tools to promote my products and services that link directly to my shop.
• Opting out:
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt-out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that I am not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. I encourage our users to be aware when they leave my shop and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
While I do use social media and advertising cookies on my site, personal information is not transferred outside the EU.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information:
•By emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does my site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to reiterate that I allow third party behavioral tracking to help me continuously improve the user experience when they visit my shop. This information helps to show me what may be relevant or undesired on my shop.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13 or under 18, the legal age of adults, for that matter.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
•Within 72 hours of breach
And, we will notify the users via in-site notification
•Also within 72 hours
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
I only collect your email address strictly for transactions. I only use what you send me for correspondence and do not sell any user’s information nor do I have an email list.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Ronna Aikins, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
55 Mahan School Road
Blairsville, PA 15716